Bayer's GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE software
A simple path to better glucose control.
Download Bayer's GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE software for a simple solution to your blood glucose tracking needs!
Get Bayer's GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE version 3.08 for the latest upgrades and enhancements today.
Connect your Bayer meter with a cable from Bayer and the intuitive interface will lead you through the process.
Key Features of GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE:
- The database allows you to both manage and store your data
- Smart Launch: Smart Launch loads the CONTOUR® NEXT USB and CONTOUR® USB system's innovative software onto your PC or Mac, and quickly and seamlessly integrates and displays your stored meter readings, data, display settings and meal markers. Fewer steps. Less wait time. Even more to love.
- Bayer's GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE software will recognize your meter and download data, display settings and markers
- Auto-Print or Auto-View: Connect to meter and select auto-setup, select auto-print or auto-view. The meter sends the data to your computer generating reports for review or print. After a successful meter download, you will be automatically directed to the logbook report.
- View Reports: Full menu or reports. Summary, logbook, blood sugar trends, standard day, standard week. All reports have a data analysis tab containing more detailed information. Each report can be printed as a PDF for use with your physician.
- Customizable Settings: Blood sugar ranges, high and low readings and daily time periods.
- Online Help: A comprehensive guide to help answer all your questions.
Version 3.08 also offers these new, additional features:
- Carbs and Insulin Logging: Downloads carbs and insulin entries and organizes your data in the logbook.
- Updated Trends: Updated trends report gives you the option of showing carbs and insulin entries.
- Zoom Feature: New zoom feature in the trends, standard day and standard week charts allows you to focus your readings and entries. This is used by clicking the magnifying glass in the upper left hand corner of each of these reports.
In order to download and use Bayer's Glucofacts® Deluxe software you will need:
- A Bayer blood glucose meter, such as CONTOUR® NEXT USB or CONTOUR® USB
- A Bayer blood glucose meter and compatible cable, such as CONTOUR® NEXT, CONTOUR® NEXT EZ, CONTOUR®, CONTOUR® LINK, or BREEZE® 2
- A PC with the following:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac 10.5.7 - 10.5.8 (Leopard)(1) (2)
- Mac 10.6.2 - 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard)(1) (2)
- Mac 10.7. x (Lion)(1) (2)
- Mac 10.8.x (Mountain Lion)(1) (2)
- Mac 10.10 (Yosemite)
(1) ONLY CONTOUR® NEXT USB and CONTOUR® USB are supported on Mac computers. Other Bayer meters (i.e. CONTOUR® NEXT, CONTOUR® NEXT EZ, CONTOUR®, CONTOUR® LINK, and BREEZE® 2) are not supported on Mac computers.
(2) Intel® 64 bit processors only.
Java Runtime Environment:
- Windows Operating Systems: Java 1.6.0_17 or higher
- Mac Operating Systems: Java SE 6 or higher
- USB port if using the USB Data Cable, the CONTOUR® NEXT USB or the CONTOUR® USB
- Serial port if using the Serial Port Data Cable
PC Software Installation and Update
To install Bayer's GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE software that is installed on your PC for the first time, or update it to the latest version, download the GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE Installer.
The file size is about 19 MB, therefore the download will take approximately 6 minutes (Broadband) to 2 hours (Dial-up) depending on your internet connection.
CONTOUR® NEXT USB and CONTOUR® USB Software Update or Repair
To update or repair GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE software on your CONTOUR® NEXT USB and CONTOUR® USB meter from Bayer, download the GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE Updater.
The Updater tool allows you to:
- Update GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE on your CONTOUR® NEXT USB and CONTOUR® USB meter from Bayer to the latest version
- Restore GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE on your CONTOUR® NEXT USB and CONTOUR® USB meter back to an operational state. This it to be used if certain files from CONTOUR® NEXT USB have been accidentally deleted or if GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE on your CONTOUR® NEXT USB and CONTOUR® USB has stopped operating.
The file size is about 21 MB, therefore the download will take approximately 9 minutes (Broadband) to 2.5 hours (Dial-up) depending on your internet connection.
Download Cable Driver Software
To download the latest USB drivers, follow these steps:
- Right click on the link below for your operating system
- Select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"
- Choose a location on your PC to save the "Drivers.Zip" file and click "save"
- After the download is completed. Please follow the installation instructions below for your operating system: